Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Planning Stage

I would say we are at the point that most discussions between my husband and I revolve around house building.  We could be discussing the best consequence for our son's misbehavior, and then follow it up with..."Well, in the new house he will be sent to timeout on the back porch!"  HA!  Slightly kidding, but it does consume a lot of our thoughts, conversations, and time... and this is just the planning stage!

Houzz is my best source so far.  I've tried gathering magazines, looking at other websites, but nothing pinpoints my vision for our house as much as Houzz.  Now my BIG problem is...do all these singular pictures of doors, windows, bathrooms, kitchen layout, kitchen cabinets, flooring...etc ALL mesh together to make our home!?!?!?  I just don't know, by themselves they look awesome, together it may just look like one big hodge-podge of confusion.  I have to admit that is one of my biggest fears, that when the house is complete I will look around and it won't feel connected.

So here are a few of my random pictures from Houzz and I hope if something completely stands out as not fitting together you will leave a comment.


                                   1) Kitchen...love the window, the ceiling and island color


                                       2)  Master Bath...love the barrel ceiling, flooring, lighting

                                            3)  Bath Tub area in Master Bath....love it all!
                                             
                                         4)  Laundry room...same layout but my window is smaller
                                              5)  Variation of this for Olivia's Bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment